The tweeters measure at a mere 1” with a mounting depth of 17,6mm for easy installation in almost any vehicle. The tweeters can be flush mounted or installed with a high adjustable stealth OEM mount bracket (included), which allows them to be mounted on the top, bottom, or behind factory grill locations.
The Alpine logo is removable for stealth installation applications. Each soft dome comes enclosed in an adjustable swivel cup housing and directs the sound optimized for listener preference and vehicle imaging. For a perfect system matching experience, pair the S-S10TW with Alpine’s S-Series sound family.
High Power handling for High Volume
The S-S10TW Tweeter’s motor structure was designed to reduce distortion and increase output at high volumes, so you can turn your music up and still experience crystal clear sound. Brighten up your sound stage without sounding overpowering or compromising sound quality. The silk dome design minimizes harsh highs and instead produces a warm and mellow tone.
The S-S10TW includes a small, in-line crossover made of high-grade electrical components that seamlessly rolls off your midrange while also passively protecting your tweets from low frequency damage. The small size of the crossover also makes installation fast and convenient.
- Two 1” (2.5cm) Tweeters
- High-Grade Neodymium Motor Structure
- Silk Dome Tweeter Design
- Removable Alpine Logo
- Includes a 15-degree Swivel Flush Cup Housing
- Includes a height adjustable stealth OEM mount
- Compatible with Alpine’s S-Series
- Peak Power Capacity: 240W
- Max RMS Power Capacity: 80W
- Flush Mounting Depth: 17.6mm
- Cutout Diameter: 51mm
- Crossover: Passive 12dB/Octave High-Pass Filter
- Frequency Response: 1kHz-22kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB (1W / 1m)
- Impedance: 6 Ohms